Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Americana Doll Celebration for the Fourth of July!!



It's been a while since I wrote to you but I have been very busy creating some new darlings and especially patriotic ones.  My new specialty is my line of pincushion dolls called "Little Sew & Sews" which I have proudly copyrighted and they have become so very popular.

So with no more chatter here is a parade of my newest patriotic babies ...



Forever Remembrance
A Tribute to all Veterans

Yankee Doodle DandyMy first attempt at a prim bear (not too grungy)


I created this Lincoln wall doll after seeing the movie "Lincoln"
 Independence Day                          

Amelia AirHeart
 (2 pincushion dolls)


 The Liberty Belles
(These are wall dolls)


 And, of course, finally my Uncle Sams ...

Have a sparkling Fourth of July and be safe ... see you soon!
















Happy Birthday, USA!!!



All contributed material has been protected under the copyright law ... 2013 Polly-Wog Studio/Carlin Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment